- Traditional coin top pattern garage flooring: a classic design found in many industrial applications and famous garages around the world.
- The design is engineered to create a seamless look from module to module, allowing you to create virtually any size and any floor pattern.
- Optional edging gives floors a finished look.
- Interlocks with all RaceDeck® flooring products.
- Patent Pending.
- MADE IN THE USA!
- Engineered to handle heavy vehicle rolling loads
- 16 patented PowerLocks per module become part of the Superstructure when engaged
- Multi-patented Step-N-Snap design makes for no tools, no glues, and no toxic fumes
- Functions as one complete sub-structure, making the system perfect for applications with temperature swings
- Easily supports tool chests, 4 post lifts, and other garage rolling equipment
- Fully channeled to allow air and moisture to escape, eliminating odor causing mold and mildew
- Supports rolling loads of over 80,000 pounds
- Give your RaceDeck Garage Floor a finished look with this 12” x 3” beveled edge piece, which shares the same interlocking system as the tiles and simply snaps into place.
Available in 8 colors.