HARLEY, HARLEY-DAVIDSON and the Bar & Shield Design are among the trademarks of H-D U.S.A., LLC ©2013 H-D and its Affiliates. All Rights Reserved. SnapLock Industries, Inc. is a licensee of Harley-Davidson Motor Company.
- Harley-Davidson’s official cross bar and shield design
- Engineered to create a seamless look from module to module, allowing you to create virtually any size floor
- Optional edging gives your floor a finished look.
- Easy to clean surface, resistant to petroleum products and most chemicals
- Available in TuffShield finish
- Interlocks with all RaceDeck flooring products
- Patent Pending
- MADE IN THE USA
- Engineered to handle heavy vehicle rolling loads
- 16 patented PowerLocks per module become part of the Superstructure when engaged
- Multi-patented Step-N-Snap design makes for no tools, no glues, and no toxic fumes
- Functions as one complete sub-structure, making the system perfect for applications with temperature swings
- Easily supports tool chests, 4 post lifts, and other garage rolling equipment
- Fully channeled to allow air and moisture to escape, eliminating odor causing mold and mildew
- Supports vehicle rolling loads of over 80,000 pounds
- Give your RaceDeck Garage Floor a finished look with this 12” x 3” beveled edge piece, which shares the same interlocking system as the tiles and simply snaps into place.
Available in 3 colors.